Rear Luggage Rack
Note: This rack also fits the Australian DR-Z400E and DR-Z400S
This is a strong rack with a large platform to mount a RotopaX fuel or water pack, tail bag, dry bag, multiple bags, etc. New design allows any type of side racks to be used.
* Guaranteed to fit your DR-Z400 S or SM
* A safer rack! No sharp edges to injure you, and the rack sits flush with the top of the seat to prevent back injuries.
* Easy bolt on installation with no drilling or hassles.
* Guaranteed against breakage
* Large 14.25" X 14.25" platform
* Large bungee loops allow pass through of various sizes of Fastex type buckles and keep straps captive.
* Threaded mounting plate for quick and easy mount/dismount of a RotopaX Pack Mount. 1 gal. & 1.75 gal. Gas Packs or Water Packs fit this rack.
* Steel Tube Construction
* Satin Black Powder Coat Finish
* Makes a good handle for pulling the bike out of
* All hardware is included.
Price: $124.00 +shipping
Suzuki DRZ 400S and SM Side Racks
These side racks give you some options! They are designed to hold the Wolfman Expedition Dry Saddlebags and the strap loops will accept their metal attachment clips. They'll also accept the Nelson-Rigg Adventure Dry Saddlebags or any other throw over type saddle bags. Hard luggage like Pelican cases or Givi side cases can also be added. See options below.
Easy bolt on installation with all hardware included.
Works with or without the top rack.
Price: $199.00 + shipping
DR-Z400S shown with Givi E21N side cases attached.
DR-Z400S shown with Nelson-Rigg Adventure Dry Saddlebags and 40 liter Adventure Dry Duffel
Side Racks shown with optional tabs for Givi hardware
New design with lower profile strap loops!
Suzuki DR-Z400S Luggage Racks