Rear Luggage Rack - DRZ-400S and SM
Note: This rack also fits the Australian DR-Z400E and Australian DR-Z400S
This is a strong rack with a large platform to mount a RotopaX fuel or water pack, tail bag, dry bag, multiple bags, etc. New design allows any type of side racks to be used.
* Guaranteed to fit your DR-Z400 S or SM
* A safer rack! No sharp edges to injure you. Low profile rack sits flush with the top of the seat to prevent back injuries if you slide off.
* Easy bolt on installation with no drilling or hassles.
* Guaranteed against breakage
* Large 14.25" X 14.25" platform
* Large strap loops allow pass through of various sizes of straps and keep them captive.
* Threaded mounting plate for quick and easy mount/dismount of a RotopaX Pack Mount. 1 gal. & 1.75 gal. Gas Packs or Water Packs fit this rack.
* Steel Tube Construction
* Satin Black Powder Coat Finish
* Makes a good handle for pulling the bike out of
* High quality A2-70 stainless steel socket-head bolt kit is included
Suzuki DRZ 400S and SM Side Racks
These side racks give you some options! They are designed to hold Wolfman Luggage and the strap loops will accept their metal attachment clips. They'll also accept the Nelson-Rigg Adventure Dry Saddlebags or any other throw over type saddle bags. Hard luggage like Pelican cases or Givi side cases can also be added. See options below.
Easy bolt on installation with all hardware included.
Works with or without the top rack.
Suzuki DR-Z400S shown with Nelson-Rigg Adventure Dry Saddlebags and 40 liter Adventure Dry Duffel
Suzuki DR-Z400S Luggage Racks
Shown with our low profile Rear Luggage Rack